Packet Pickup Opens
Run Along the Brazos
You'll love the new half, 10K, & 5K courses along the Brazos River, Historic Elm Avenue, through downtown Waco and over the Washington Bridge. Why not include our flat & easy race plus our festive after party in your Memorial Day weekend plans. Join us on Saturday, May 26 at the EXPO featuring Packet Pick Up, Registration, Run Project and Badass Texas Gear, and a celebration of all things Waco! After the race beginning and ending at Heritage Park at Austin & 3rd Street and the finish line festival to follow, you can enjoy the rest of your weekend visiting a variety of museums, vineyards, & recreation areas in Waco.
Race Perks> Badass Texas event shirt
> Badass Texas finisher medal
> Badass Texas socks for 1st 1500 registrants
> Free beer (over 21)
> Badass DJ
> Exclusive Badass Texas merchandise for sale
> River views and fun!
Check it Out!Runner Video by Jae Jun Lee
- Entry to Run Project's 10 races over 12 months. The distances you will be entered in are based on the package you purchase. For example, if you choose the the 10K Series Pass, you would receive entry to the 10K distance at events where a 10K is offered. If a 10K is not offered, then you will be entered into the next distance down (shorter). ...Read More...
SERIES Pass Gets:
What is Race Insurance?Interested in Peace of Mind Race Insurance? Click here for details.
- Supported, Safe Course
- Comfortable race Shirt
- Collectable Bib number
- Race Time recorded and published
Tuesday (5/22/18) - Thurs (5/24/18) from 9AM-7PM
- Orange Theory Fitness -Addison- 5290 Belt Line #156, Addison, TX. 75254
- Orange Theory Fitness -Fort Worth-2600 W. 7th St. #131, Fort Worth, TX. 76107
- Orange Theory Fitness – Uptown- 4447 N. Central Expy #100, Dallas, TX. 75205
- Orange Theory Fitness -Waco-1428 Wooded Acres Dr. #116, Waco, TX. 76710
Saturday, May 26 from 11AM-4PM
- Heritage Square, Waco, TX 76704
- Race Site - Waco Convention Center, Waco, TX
Where to Stay & Play
Don't miss the fun that Waco has to offer. Here are just a few attractions that you'll want to include in your Memorial Day plans.
CONFIRM YOUR ENTRY
Yes it's hilly. Yes it's hot as hell. But it's the most beautiful course we have ever seen! Plus, we ensure that there is plenty of water, Nuun, sprinklers and wet towels along the way. Water stations are generously placed every mile along the course.
The following pace groups for the half will be provided by Half Fanatics
2:00, 2:15, 2:30, 2:45, 3:00, 3:15, 3:30
Half Marathon Starts (4 hour time limit)
5K & 10K Start
Race Party Begins!
5K & 10K Awards
Half Marathon Awards