Packet Pickup & Registration Opens
The Dash Down Greenville 5K turns 24!
Dallas knows how to celebrate St. Paddy’s Day right! Dress up in your luckiest gear and join the sea of green for the best 5K and post-race party this side of the rainbow. ‘Twill be a fine morning to celebrate with beer, food, a live band, cash prizes and more fun than ever before.
Check it Out!
- CASH AWARDS
- 1st Place Overall Male & Female- $250 + DDG Zip Hoodie
- 2nd Place Overall Male & Female- $200 + DDG Zip Hoodie
- 3rd Place Overall Male & Female- $125 + DDG Zip Hoodie
- Overall Masters Male & Female- $125 + DDG Zip Hoodie
- Top 3 Male & Female finishers in the following age groups: 9 and under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & over
- To be eligible for an award, you must wear a timing tag
- Entry to Run Project's 10 races over 12 months. The distances you will be entered in are based on the package you purchase. For example, if you choose the the 10K Seriesl Pass, you would receive entry to the 10K distance at events where a 10K is offered. If a 10K is not offered, then you will be entered into the next distance down (shorter). ...Read More...
SERIES Pass Gets:
What is Race Insurance?Interested in Peace of Mind Race Insurance? Click here for details.
- Supported, Safe Course
- Comfortable race Shirt
- Collectable Bib number
- Race Time recorded and published
North Texas Food Bank at a Glance The North Texas Food Bank (NTFB) is a top-ranked nonprofit hunger-relief organization. Each day, NTFB provides access to more than 170,000 meals for hungry children, seniors and families through a network of more than 1,000 programs and 200 Partner Agencies. In fiscal year 2015, NTFB provided access to 63.4 million meals*, but much work remains to be done. To meet the current need for food assistance, NTFB has announced a ten-year plan to provide access to 92 million nutritious meals annually by 2025 through a three-pillar strategy of community engagement, network expansion and client visibility. The North Texas Food Bank has received in excess of $275,000 since being the beneficiary for Dash Down Greenville. With $1 providing 3 meals, race participants are sure to feel happy about contributing to such a worthy cause. Thank you for helping Run Project provide over 1.15 MILLION meals to North Texans since 2008. Click here for more information.
Tuesday (3/13/18) - Thurs (3/15/18) from 9AM-7PM
- Orange Theory Fitness -Addison- 5290 Belt Line #156, Addison, TX. 75254
- Orange Theory Fitness –West Frisco-3555 Legacy Dr., Frisco, TX. 75034
- Orange Theory Fitness -Fort Worth-2600 W. 7th St. #131, Fort Worth, TX. 76107
- Orange Theory Fitness – Uptown- 4447 N. Central Expy #100, Dallas, TX. 75205
- Race Site - Central Market, Lovers & Greenville, Dallas, TX
5K Awards Ceremony
The course goes down the St. Patrick's Day parade route, tree-lined Southwestern Blvd, Skillman and University Blvd. It's a great way to see the parade-goers setup and the floats as they get into place.