Packet Pickup & Registration Opens
St. Paddy's Dash Down Greenville 5K Turns 23!
You'll want to be there at the 23rd annual St. Paddy's Day Dash Down Greenville, joining the sea of green to start your St. Patrick's Day celebration with a walk/run down Greenville before the parade. 'Till be a fine morning to celebrate, even for those who were only Irish for the day. We'll have beer, food, a live band, cash prizes, and more fun than ever before. Besides having fun, you'll be helping us make a significant contribution to the North Texas Food Bank, the beneficiary of the event.
Check it Out!
- CASH AWARDS
- 1st Place Overall Male & Female- $250 + DDG Zip Hoodie
- 2nd Place Overall Male & Female- $200 + DDG Zip Hoodie
- 3rd Place Overall Male & Female- $125 + DDG Zip Hoodie
- Overall Masters Male & Female- $125 + DDG Zip Hoodie
- Top 3 Male & Female finishers in the following age groups: 9 and under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & over
- To be eligible for an award, you must wear a timing tag
- Entry to Run Project's 12 races over 12 months. The distances you will be entered in are based on the package you purchase. For example, if you choose the the 10K Annual Pass, you would receive entry to the 10K distance at events where a 10K is offered. If a 10K is not offered, then you will be entered into the next distance down (shorter). ...Read More...
Annual Pass Gets:
What is Race Insurance?Interested in Peace of Mind Race Insurance? Click here for details.
- Supported, Safe Course
- Comfortable race Shirt
- Collectable Bib number
- Race Time recorded and published
North Texas Food Bank at a Glance The North Texas Food Bank (NTFB) is a top-ranked nonprofit hunger-relief organization. Each day, NTFB provides access to more than 170,000 meals for hungry children, seniors and families through a network of more than 1,000 programs and 200 Partner Agencies. In fiscal year 2015, NTFB provided access to 63.4 million meals*, but much work remains to be done. To meet the current need for food assistance, NTFB has announced a ten-year plan to provide access to 92 million nutritious meals annually by 2025 through a three-pillar strategy of community engagement, network expansion and client visibility. The North Texas Food Bank has received in excess of $275,000 since being the beneficiary for Dash Down Greenville. With $1 providing 3 meals, race participants are sure to feel happy about contributing to such a worthy cause. Click here for more information.
Jerry Glover is our professional race photographer. Your photos will be available on the Glover Sports Photography Website after the race. You'll see their photographers at different spots along the course, so smile for the camera.
2018 Packet Pickup information will be available when registration opens.
5K Awards Ceremony
The course goes down the St. Patrick's Day parade route, tree-lined Southwestern Blvd, Skillman and University Blvd. It's a great way to see the parade-goers setup and the floats as they get into place.