Packet Pickup Opens
Running + Pancakes!
Start the new year off healthy by walking or running this year's Hotcake Hustle, the first event in the Run Project's racing season. The indoor/outdoor venue is perfect for visiting our sponsors who provided samples & information, plus food, and coffee. Like many of our runs, the Hotcake Hustle features music and a beer garden. Runners and walkers can opt for the 5K or choose a tougher challenge and run the 10K. Kids will have a ball in the fun run, accompanied along the route by the famous & energetic Run Project Chicken. Of course, everyone gets a hotcake breakfast after the race provided by the Original Pancake House.
- Soft, Long-Sleeve Grey Cotton Blend Shirt
- Collectible Hotcake Hustle Hot Chocolate Mug
- Collectible Bib and other goodies
- Original Pancake House pancakes!
Check it Out!
- Entry to Run Project's 12 races over 12 months. The distances you will be entered in are based on the package you purchase. For example, if you choose the the 10K Annual Pass, you would receive entry to the 10K distance at events where a 10K is offered. If a 10K is not offered, then you will be entered into the next distance down (shorter). ...Read More...
Annual Pass Gets:
What is Race Insurance?Interested in Peace of Mind Race Insurance? Click here for details.
- Supported, Safe Course
- Comfortable race Shirt
- Collectable Bib number
- Race Time recorded and published
Basic services include rent and utility bill aid, financial and budgeting assistance and food. We also provide employment counseling along with gas cards or bus vouchers for job-seekers and transportation, minor home repairs, and home-delivered meals benefit seniors. Seasonal distributions including school shoes and supplies for students, Sack Summer Hunger food for youngsters, and November and December holiday programs. Click here for more information.
Jerry Glover is our professional race photographer. Your photos will be available on the Glover Sports Photography Website after the race. You'll see their photographers at different spots along the course, so smile for the camera.
Packet PickupWednesday, January 18, 2017 from 10AM-7PM at
- RunOn! Richardson - 1465 West Campbell Road, Richardson, TX 75080
- RunOn! Coppell - 680 North Denton Tap Road, Coppell, TX 75019
- OrangeTheory Fitness Addison - 5290 Belt Line Rd #156, Dallas, TX 75254
5K is an out and back course through Addison. You run on the bridge and come back just in time for pancakes. The 10K is a double loop.
Fun Run Starts
5K & 10K Start
Race Party Begins!