Packet Pickup Opens
Enjoy Cold Watermelon & Summer Running
Join us for a great summer race on a relaxing course away from the bustling streets of Dallas. Participants will be greeted at the finish with cool towels and refreshments, including the long awaited watermelon. Our sponsor village will be packed with goodies including live music & food. Bring your friends and family along to enjoy the fun.
- Custom Cotton T-Shirt
- White Run Project Sunglasses
- 3” Melon Dash Finisher Medal
Check it Out!
- Entry to Run Project's 10 races over 12 months. The distances you will be entered in are based on the package you purchase. For example, if you choose the the 10K Series Pass, you would receive entry to the 10K distance at events where a 10K is offered. If a 10K is not offered, then you will be entered into the next distance down (shorter). ...Read More...
Series Pass Gets:
What is Race Insurance?Interested in Peace of Mind Race Insurance? Click here for details.
- Supported, Safe Course
- Comfortable race Shirt
- Collectable Bib number
- Race Time recorded and published
Tuesday (7/31/18) - Thurs (8/2/18) from 9AM-7PM
- Orange Theory Fitness -Addison- 5290 Belt Line #156, Addison, TX. 75254
- Orange Theory Fitness –West Frisco-3555 Legacy Dr., Frisco, TX. 75034
- Orange Theory Fitness -Fort Worth-2600 W. 7th St. #131, Fort Worth, TX. 76107
- Orange Theory Fitness – Uptown- 4447 N. Central Expy #100, Dallas, TX. 75205
- Race Site - Towne Lake Park Recreation Area 1405 Wilson Creek Pkwy, McKinney, TX
The Melon Dash 5K course goes through the historic neighborhoods of McKinney. The community truly comes out and cheers during the race. You will see homeowners playing you tunes, running alongside you and helping support our great cause.
Kids Fun Run Starts