Packet Pickup Opens
Celebrate Dad with Running & Beer!
What a great way to start off Dad's Day weekend - celebrating Father's Day at the Must-Dash 5K and Fun Run. Wearing your 'stache," bring Dad, of course, bring the whole family. It's a great day to run for Dad, with Dad, or just for fun. There will be a fun run for the kids and a 5K for everybody beginning at Galatyn Park in Richardson!
Check it Out!
- Entry to Run Project's 12 races over 12 months. The distances you will be entered in are based on the package you purchase. For example, if you choose the the 10K Annual Pass, you would receive entry to the 10K distance at events where a 10K is offered. If a 10K is not offered, then you will be entered into the next distance down (shorter). ...Read More...
Annual Pass Gets:
What is Race Insurance?Interested in Peace of Mind Race Insurance? Click here for details.
- Supported, Safe Course
- Comfortable race Shirt
- Collectable Bib number
- Race Time recorded and published
Jerry Glover is our professional race photographer. Your photos will be available on the Glover Sports Photography Website after the race. You'll see their photographers at different spots along the course, so smile for the camera.
Packet PickupTuesday, June 13th through Thursday, June 15th from 10am to 7pm at the following locations:
- RunOn! Mockingbird - 5400 East Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, TX 75206
- RunOn! Richardson - 1465 West Campbell Road, Richardson, TX 75080
- OrangeTheory Fitness Murphy - 601 E FM 544 #300, Murphy, TX. 75094
- OrangeTheory Fitness North Plano - 8245 Preston Rd. #200, Plano, TX 75024
Start and finish in front of the Eisemann center and Renaissance Hotel at the Galatyn Park in Richardson.
Fun Run Starts
Race Party Begins!