Packet Pickup Opens
Spring + Trail Running
Join us on April 7, 2018 and experience the beauty of Spring in North Texas. Get away from the streets and onto the trail in our & 5 & 10 mile trail runs. The new courses will begin at our new venue, Panther Pavillion, and will run on the Trinity Trails along the beautiful Trinity River.
- Custom Cotton T-Shirt
- Run Project Collapsible water bottle
- 3” One Ale of a Trail Finishers Medal
Check it Out!
- 1st-3rd Overall Male & Female - Custom Run Project Growler
- 1st Overall Masters Male & Female - Custom Run Project Growler
- Top 3 Male & Female finishers in the following age groups: 9 and under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & over - Custom One Ale of a Trail Coasters
- Entry to Run Project's 12 races over 12 months. The distances you will be entered in are based on the package you purchase. For example, if you choose the the 10K Annual Pass, you would receive entry to the 10K distance at events where a 10K is offered. If a 10K is not offered, then you will be entered into the next distance down (shorter). ...Read More...
Annual Pass Gets:
What is Race Insurance?Interested in Peace of Mind Race Insurance? Click here for details.
- Supported, Safe Course
- Comfortable race Shirt
- Collectable Bib number
- Race Time recorded and published
Our charity partner for this year's One Ale of a Trail is the nonPareil Institute whose purpose is to engage, innovate, and lead in the building of better futures for adults with autism. nonPareil, which means ‘no equal’, is the best way to describe their unique and proven program, offering hope to adults on the autism spectrum, enabling them to acquire skills, learn teamwork, find their community. Click here for more information.
Packet PickupTuesday, April 4 through Thursday, April 6 from 10am to 7pm at the following locations:
* OrangeTheory Fitness Addison - 5290 Belt Line #156, Addsion, TX. 75254
* OrangeTheory Fitness Colleyville - 4709 Colleyville Blvd #500, Colleyville, TX 76034
* OrangeTheory Fitness Fort Worth - 2600 W 7th St #131, Fort Worth, TX 76107
Where to Stay & Play
New course description will be available soon.
5mile & 10mile Start