Packet Pickup & Race Day Registration Opens
Sweets, Sweat, Pumpkins & Spice!
The Pumpkin Spice run is our new fall multi-distance race. Held on the Saturday before Thanksgiving at the unique Panther Island Pavilion park in Fort Worth, this race will give you a chance to celebrate the season and get some great selfies.
The sweet treats at the finish line and along the stellar course are a given, but now runners will be given the chance to "Get Spiced." We will have one OPTIONAL color powder station where you can choose to "Get Spiced." So whether you're distance is a 5K, 10K, or even a 15K, come on out and run!
- Entry to Run Project's 12 races over 12 months. The distances you will be entered in are based on the package you purchase. For example, if you choose the the 10K Annual Pass, you would receive entry to the 10K distance at events where a 10K is offered. If a 10K is not offered, then you will be entered into the next distance down (shorter). ...Read More...
Annual Pass Gets:
What is Race Insurance?Interested in Peace of Mind Race Insurance? Click here for details.
- Supported, Safe Course
- Comfortable race Shirt
- Collectable Bib number
- Race Time recorded and published
Through its Patient Aid program, Leukemia Texas provides financial assistance to leukemia patients needing help with their necessary treatment expenses. This program currently serves thousands of children and adults. The Leukemia Texas Research program awards grants for research to develop new and improved methods of treatment and which may ultimately lead to a cure for leukemia.
Packet PickupTuesday, November 15th through Thursday, November 17th from 10am to 7pm at the following locations:
- OrangeTheory Fitness Addison - 5290 Belt Line #156, Addsion, TX 75254
- OrangeTheory Fitness Colleyville - 4709 Colleyville Blvd #500, Colleyville, TX 76034
- OrangeTheory Fitness Fort Worth - 2600 W 7th St #131, Fort Worth, TX 76107
- OrangeTheory Fitness Frisco - 5701 Bryant Irvin Rd. #106, Fort Worth, TX 76132
Courses are beautiful! They will take you through the neighborhoods north of TCU, near the Colonial Golf Course and up the west side of the Trinity River.
15K & 10K Start