Packet Pickup Opens
Beautiful Views of Dallas + Wide Paths
The 2nd annual Skyline Half Marathon 5K & 10K will take runners along the Trinity Skyline Trail, the newest trail in downtown Dallas, bringing visitors under the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge and close to the Trinity River in the Dallas Floodway with views of downtown Dallas.
- Custom Socks
- Race Tech-t
- 4" Finisher medal w ribbon
- 13.1 Finisher Sticker for Half participants
Check it Out!
- Entry to Run Project's 12 races over 12 months. The distances you will be entered in are based on the package you purchase. For example, if you choose the the 10K Annual Pass, you would receive entry to the 10K distance at events where a 10K is offered. If a 10K is not offered, then you will be entered into the next distance down (shorter). ...Read More...
Annual Pass Gets:
What is Race Insurance?Interested in Peace of Mind Race Insurance? Click here for details.
- Supported, Safe Course
- Comfortable race Shirt
- Collectable Bib number
- Race Time recorded and published
Packet PickupTuesday, April 25th through Thursday, April 27th from 10am to 7pm at the following locations:
- RunOn! Mockingbird - 5400 East Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, TX 75206
- RunOn! Coppell - 680 North Denton Tap Road, Coppell, TX 75019
- OrangeTheory Fitness Addison - 5290 Belt Line #156, Addsion, TX 75254
- OrangeTheory Fitness Murphy - 601 E FM 544 #300, Murphy, TX. 75094
Packet Pickup is also available at the race site on Saturday, April 29 from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Where to Stay & Play
The Skyline course runs on the new Trinity Skyline trails between downtown Dallas and the Trinity Groves neighborhood. You run underneath the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge, run over the new beautiful Sylvan Ave Bridge and party on the Continental Bridge!
Dallas Running Club is providing pace teams for the half marathon at the following intervals. They will have flags with the times listed so runners can arrange themselves at the start line. Pace Groups: 1:40, 1:50, 2:00, 2:10, 2:20, and 2:30.
Half Marathon & 10K Starts (4 hour time limit)