Packet Pickup Opens
GREAT COURSE! GREAT LOCATION!
Join us on October 22, 2017 for one of the most scenic runs in the metroplex at the best time of the year for running in Texas. The race will run through the scenic Lynn Creek Park and across Joe Pool Lake Dam in Grand Prairie Texas.
5K participants will receive a long sleeve pullover and finisher medal. Half Marathoners will receive a 13.1 long sleeve pullover a unique finisher medal and a 13.1 sticker.
Exclusive Half Marathon T-shirt Hoodie
Belt Buckle Finisher Medal
5K T-shirt Hoodie
Belt Buckle Finisher Medal
Free Beer for All
Great After Party
- 1st Place Overall Male/Female of Half get $150 Run On! gift card
- 2nd Place Overall Male/Female of Half get $100 Run On! gift card
- 3rd Place Overall Male/Female of Half get $50 Run On! gift card
- Masters Overall Male/Female get $50 Run On! Gift Card
- Top 3 Male & Female finishers in the following age groups: 9 and under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & over
- Entry to Run Project's 13 races over 12 months. The distances you will be entered in are based on the package you purchase. For example, if you choose the the 10K Annual Pass, you would receive entry to the 10K distance at events where a 10K is offered. If a 10K is not offered, then you will be entered into the next distance down (shorter). ...Read More...
Annual Pass Gets:
What is Race Insurance?Interested in Peace of Mind Race Insurance? Click here for details.
- Supported, Safe Course
- Comfortable race Shirt
- Collectable Bib number
- Race Time recorded and published
The playground is part of a much larger overall park project which will include the EPIC, a state of the art recreation center, EPIC Waters indoor/outdoor water park, trail system and amphitheater at Central Park. Check out PlayGrand Adventure Video. Click here for more information.
Jerry Glover is our professional race photographer. Your photos will be available on the Glover Sports Photography Website after the race. You'll see their photographers at different spots along the course, so smile for the camera.
Tuesday, October 17 through Thursday, October 19 from 10am to 7pm at the following locations
- RunOn! Mockingbird - 5400 East Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, TX 75206
- RunOn! Richardson - 1465 West Campbell Road, Richardson, TX 75080
- RunOn! Frisco - 8300 Gaylord Pkwy #21, Frisco TX 75034
- OrangeTheory Fitness Lewisville - 6201 N Josey Ln #200, Lewisville, TX 75056
- OrangeTheory Fitness Arlington - 40005 Points Blvd. #155, Arlington, TX 76018
On the northwest shore of Joe Pool Lake, runners will get to experience Lynn Creek Park. Enjoy running over Joe Pool Lake dam and through this beautiful park. You’ll have scenic lake views throughout the race!
The Cedar Hill Running Club is providing pace teams for the half marathon at the following intervals. They will have flags with the times listed so runners can arrange themselves at the start line. Pace Groups: 1:50, 2:00, 2:10, 2:20, and 2:30.
Half Marathon Starts (4 hour time limit)
Race Party Begins!
Half Marathon Awards