Packet Pickup Opens
The Hottest Swag, Course, and Support
Join us in July for extreme fun in the summer sun. With three different distances: a flat 10K or 15K and our most popular 5k, there are choices for everyone. The Sponsor Village in Norbuck Park will be packed with awesome sponsors, snacks, live music, and a beer garden. Don’t miss this great summer racing experience!
Check it Out!
- Entry to Run Project's 10 races over 12 months. The distances you will be entered in are based on the package you purchase. For example, if you choose the the 10K Series Pass, you would receive entry to the 10K distance at events where a 10K is offered. If a 10K is not offered, then you will be entered into the next distance down (shorter). ...Read More...
series Pass Gets:
What is Race Insurance?Interested in Peace of Mind Race Insurance? Click here for details.
- Supported, Safe Course
- Comfortable race Shirt
- Collectable Bib number
- Race Time recorded and published
Tuesday (7/10/18) - Thurs (7/12/18) from 9AM-7PM
- Orange Theory Fitness -Addison- 5290 Belt Line #156, Addison, TX. 75254
- Orange Theory Fitness –West Frisco-3555 Legacy Dr., Frisco, TX. 75034
- Orange Theory Fitness -Fort Worth-2600 W. 7th St. #131, Fort Worth, TX. 76107
- Orange Theory Fitness – Uptown- 4447 N. Central Expy #100, Dallas, TX. 75205
- Race Site - Norbuck Park, 200 N Buckner Blvd, Dallas, TX 75218
The 5k course wraps around the new trails that go under Northwest Highway and onto the west side of White Rock Lake. The 15K stays on the east side of White Rock Lake. The courses boast plenty of waterstations, sprinklers and wet towels.
Start of the 10K & 15K
Start of the 5K