Packet Pickup Opens
The BEST Swag, Great Course and Support
Join us in July for extreme fun in the summer sun. Ever since the race began in 1995, Too Hot to Handle continues to be the premier event of the summer racing season. Too Hot To Handle offers three amazingly fun distances...a flat fast 15K, a 10K (new this year), and a hugely popular 5K. The Sponsor Village in Norbuck Park will be packed with awesome sponsors, various snacks, live music, and a beer garden. Don't miss this great summer racing experience.
- Custom Too Hot to Handle Muscle T Shirt
- Custom Too Hot to Handle Running Cap
- 4-inch Custom Too Hot to Handle Finishers Medal
- First 1000 people to pick up swag during packet pick-up get a FREE pair of Run Project sunglasses
Check it Out!
- Entry to Run Project's 13 races over 12 months. The distances you will be entered in are based on the package you purchase. For example, if you choose the the 10K Annual Pass, you would receive entry to the 10K distance at events where a 10K is offered. If a 10K is not offered, then you will be entered into the next distance down (shorter). ...Read More...
Annual Pass Gets:
What is Race Insurance?Interested in Peace of Mind Race Insurance? Click here for details.
- Supported, Safe Course
- Comfortable race Shirt
- Collectable Bib number
- Race Time recorded and published
Packet PickupTuesday, July 4th through Thursday, July 6th from 10am to 7pm at the following locations:
- RunOn! Mockingbird - 5400 East Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, TX 75206
- RunOn! Coppell - 680 North Denton Tap Road, Coppell, TX 75019
- RunOn! Frisco - 8300 Gaylord Pkwy #21, Frisco TX 75034
- OrangeTheory Fitness Lewisville - 6201 N Josey Ln #200, Lewisville, TX 75056
- OrangeTheory Fitness Arlington - 40005 Points Blvd. #155, Arlington, TX 76018
The 5k course wraps around the new trails that go under Northwest Highway and onto the west side of White Rock Lake. The 15K stays on the east side of White Rock Lake. The courses boast plenty of waterstations, sprinklers and wet towels.
Start of the 10K & 15K
Start of the 5K